Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome to Toddlerhood!

Today is the day.

My baby is definitely not an infant anymore. Today we are making the move from two daily naps to just one. So long morning nap! I will miss you terribly!

For the past couple of weeks we have been having a struggle with our nap schedule. Ephraim would take his regular morning and afternoon naps one day.. and all was right with the world. Then the next day he would take a long morning nap and refuse to take an afternoon nap, much to my frustration. The next day everything seemed to be back to normal and he would take two naps again. And on and on it went!

Then we got to the point that on the days he took two naps, Ephraim would not go to bed at his regular bedtime. Instead he would just jabber to himself in his crib for nearly an hour! Needless to say, I was about to go bonkers!

So although I will miss the two naps, I am thinking that one long nap will be preferable to the chaos we have been putting up with! It's nap time right now and we are hoping for a good one. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment