Monday, July 13, 2009

Auntie Em and the wheelbarrow

This week Auntie Em came to visit us with her friend Katie. They stopped by on Sunday and were around until Wednesday morning. They stayed at our house a couple of nights while Katie filled out her paperwork at Alpine School District and looked for housing.

Even though Emily was in and out a bit, we had fun with her while she was at our house. The boys thought she was a ton of fun. Jacob and Ephraim both had a great time with Auntie Em, as you can see from the pictures below.

Aunt Emily showed Jacob how to do the "wheelbarrow". At one point Jacob's arms gave out and Emily said something like, "Oh no! A flat tire!". Now when Jacob asks me to play wheelbarrow with him he tells me to say the same thing! What a silly.

After a while Emily told Jacob it was her turn. So they gave it a try, but apparently Jacob is not strong enough just yet.

Especially not with Ephraim "helping" out.

I was cracking up just watching all the fun and taking pictures. Did you notice the flesh-colored blob in the bottom right-hand side of some of the pictures? Can you guess what it is?

Nope... it's not my finger. Not my knee or my foot or my toe!

It is Joe. Apparently he was all worn out from a busy day at work. I am amazed at how he can doze off with all the noise and activity! He probably doesn't even know that I took a picture of him too.

Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment