Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

This week the weather has been gorgeous! What a drastic change from the cold and snow of last week. This week each day it has been sunny, and the temperatures midday have been in the 70s. Consequently the boys and I have been spending tons of time outside.

We have been playing in the sun and sand and enjoying every minute of it. It has actually been nice enough that on Saturday (19th) I made the boys put on their hats before playing outside. Isn't Ephraim a cutie?

I have been practicing my photo-taking skills with little children, who may or may not be feeling cooperative. I am figuring out how to tease them and say silly things to make them smile. I was working on getting Jacob to smile, and managed to get some nice smiles out of him. Now I just need to find a nice place to take some photos and we are all set!

What a handsome boy!

Ephraim loves being able to roam around the backyard. He plays in the sandbox with Jacob and they both get really dirty. We have to be sure that we keep the gate locked though! The minute you open it you can be sure that Ephraim is going to head for the front yard!

I just know all the fun stuff is on the other side!

Ephraim and Jacob are starting to figure out how to play together a little bit better, which is wonderful. Jacob likes having Ephraim play in the sandbox with him, and they have a great time together. I am excited for this summer and being able to spend time outside in the grass, sun and sand with my boys.

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures. You'll have to share your hints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Ephraim's hat. Where did you get it? Was there one in pink? I could use one for Clara! I have to fence Clara in too. She would love to be in the front yard too. I am glad that your boys are playing together better. That is always nice for you!

    ReplyDelete