Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Princess and Knight Party

Yesterday we were invited by Laura to go to the Randall's house to attend a Princess and Knight party. Of course all the girls got to wear princess tiaras, but Jacob and Ephraim weren't left out! Melinda had procured some awesome Knight masks for the boys. Check out Jacob in his mask.

Sir Jacob

Not only were there cool masks and tiaras for us to wear, there were also yummy cookies for us to eat!

There was also much music and dancing. Don't these ladies look splendid?

I can't think of a better way to spend a cold and cloudy afternoon! We were treated like royalty and got to have tons of fun and delicious treats.

I tried to get Jacob to wear my tiara, but he didn't think it was quite as cool as his knight's mask! Just check out the look on his face!

Get it off me!

I even got Ephraim to put on one of the knight's masks... but only for a second. I actually had to have Melinda take the photo right after I put the mask on! What a cutie.

Luckily there wasn't any jousting or swordplay, but I'm sure as Jacob gets older we may end up having a bit more of that.

Thanks Melinda and Laura for a fun party!

This morning we woke up to a cold and snowy April Fool's Day. I keep hoping the snow is really a joke, but I guess not! Hopefully April will warm up as the week goes on.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Jacob with the tiara. He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! What a great idea! Your boys made really cute knights. Were they strong and brave enough to slay the dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you had fun. Those are some great pics!

    ReplyDelete