Monday, December 1, 2008

Tub Time; Trim the Tree

We had a great Thanksgiving in Wyoming with my family. Somehow I completely spaced putting pictures up about that, but hopefully I will get to it before the week is over.

When we got home we had a pretty busy weekend. We did a little shopping and work around the house. Saturday morning I gave the boys a bath while Joe was working outside. Since we were gone for a few days, they hadn't had a bath and were getting pretty stinky. They were so adorable together that I had to run and grab the camera.

Check out Ephraim. He is now pulling himself up on anything and EVERYTHING. He thought the running water was pretty cool... not to mention the bubbles. What a cutie, huh?

The boys had a pretty good time together. Jacob is not sure he likes having Ephraim in the tub with him because Ephraim is a little exuberant and tends to splash.. a lot! Maybe that's why Ephraim looks so happy in this photo; he probably just splashed Jacob and Mommy!

You can see that Ephraim is even trying to stand up in the tub! Of course I had to hurry and put the camera down and grab the little guy!

I got Ephraim out of the tub and dressed first. While I was washing Jacob's hair, Ephraim was trying to pull up on me. He finally settled for something different.

I guess from now on we are going to have to keep the toilet seat down! I am seriously afraid that this little boy is going to be walking before Christmas! How crazy would that be?!

Then on Sunday Jacob helped me put decorations on the tree. He has been asking about putting the "ormanents" on the tree ever since we put it up a week ago. He was SO excited to get the ornaments out and put them on the tree branches. 

Mostly the ornaments he got ended up on the same four or five branches! What a funny boy! He was a great helper though.




Ephraim mostly just crawled around while Joe tried to keep him from tripping us up. I know he just wanted to help out too! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the naked booty! And, Jacob is so cute decorating the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cute! Ephraim fits in that little santa hat. He is so cute and takes such good pictures right now. Before you know it he'll be like Jacob and not want his picture taken, so enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete