Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scholastic is Fantastic!

So late afternoon/early evening on Friday I went to the Scholastic Warehouse Sale with Melinda, Andrea, and Karyn. We had a great time! You would not believe how many books there were... and they were all on a really great sale! It was like a librarian's dream. :o)

Look at all the pretty books! An entire warehouse full, stacked to the rafters.
What's a librarian to do?!


It was so hard to chose! You just can't beat half off the Scholastic regular price. I got some great books for Jacob as well as some of my other nephews. Here is a photo of the other ladies checking out.

Melinda and Karyn needed boxes because they got so many books! We all bought over $50 worth in books because then we got $10 off. I could have spent twice what I did... but I managed to refrain. Here we are with all of our loot! What fun!

I ended up with 15 books and Melinda ended up with 34! Can you believe it?
I am definitely going to have to save up so I can go again the next time they have a sale!

3 comments: