Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday Morning Candids

Yesterday we enjoyed a little bit of family time before getting ready to go to church. Somehow the camera got involved... so of course I had to share!

Look at the huge grins the boys gave me!

Ok... I'm smiling Mommy! Is this big enough?

I guess at the Devereaux household we are happy about going to church. We were just having fun playing around. Here is a cute picture of Joe and Ephraim:

Jacob was even being pleasant and smiling nicely for the camera. Maybe there is hope for us to get a nice family photo (without the drama!) in the future after all. Doesn't he look sweet?

Joe took a couple of photos too. I will spare you the one where he had his finger over the flash (sound familiar?) and thus the photo had a pink tint! Here is one that he took that I think is nice.

Hope you enjoyed Sunday morning at our house as much as we did!

2 comments:

  1. A leisurely Sunday morning?! We who begin meetings at 6 am are jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I am glad that I am not up with my kids early enough to have leisure time. Okay. Clara is up by 7:30, so I guess that I am not that far behind you, but the rest of the kids get up around 9.

    ReplyDelete