Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ephraim at nine months

Our little baby boy is NINE MONTHS old! Time goes by so quickly! I actually missed his eight month post and pictures because the time just got away from me.

Just look at how much he has grown! If you want to see all of his monthly photos, just click on the "bear compare" label below. It's amazing how fast these little ones grow!

What a sweet boy! Don't let the innocent face fool you though... he is into anything and everything! Ephraim crawls incredibly fast! I guess he is just trying to keep up with that brother of his. Not only is Ephraim crawling, he is already pulling up on things and cruising around the furniture!

Can I just tell you how hard it was to get these photos! This boy is lightening-quick. He does not want to hold still because then he might miss out on some of the action.

Here is a photo of his cute little backside... which is probably what I see most! Hehe! I have had to move things around quite a bit because he can reach the top of the coffee table, the end table in my bedroom, the bench in his room, the piano bench... and on and on! Ephraim is very curious and wants to touch EVERYTHING.

He also adores his older brother. When I was trying to get Ephraim's photos, Jacob had to run and get his bear to have his picture taken too. Aren't they cute!


I love my boys. Some days they may test my patience and drive me a bit crazy... but they are worth it. They bring me such happiness and joy.


In other developments... Ephraim has decided that he can crawl up the stairs. I caught him the other day when he was already on his way up. What a character!

See ya Mommy!

This isn't so hard.

Are you still watching me?!

Look how high up I am!

He nearly gave me a heart attack! I've got to keep my eye on this one!

We have our doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will have to update you with all the stats later. The boys will both be getting flu shots too, so that should be tons of fun. ;o)

I have been working on getting out the next size up clothes for Ephraim because he is growing so fast. I can't help but smile and reminisce when I look at Jacob's old clothes. I remember how little he once was and it amazes me. Then at the same time I look at the clothes and think about how BIG my little Eper-beeper is getting. It's so crazy.

We love both our boys and are glad they are part of our family. It is going to be so much fun sharing Christmas with them this year!

1 comment: