Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Silly Amelia

Oh Amelia!
How I love you, silly girl.

It is funny to me just how much you LOVE accessories. Every morning when I get you dressed, the thing that you want to put on the most is SHOES! You wear shoes all day, every day. When I put you down for naps, of course I take off your shoes. When I get you out of bed after your naps, the first thing you want is to put on your shoes. What a silly.


We also discovered recently that you like hats. If I put a sunbonnet on you, chances are you will actually leave it on. If you find a hat laying around, you will put it right on your head. Even if sometimes you can't quite figure out how to get it off.


While we were at Aunt Jeanette's house for Little Red Riding Hood, you discovered some more wonderful girly accessories- necklaces!


Aunt Jeanette was kind enough to send some home with us, and you love to wear them. As many as you can get your hands on! Guess I should pick up a couple more for you.


Sometimes the combination of accessories you choose really gets me laughing. You are such a cutie pie!


Oh how different little girls are from little boys! I am so glad that you joined our family to add a little bit of style to our house.

1 comment:

  1. She is a real fashonista! It's so fun to watch her grow. She is getting big so fast!

    ReplyDelete