Friday, June 22, 2012

Ferris Wheel Fun

So after I took those fun pictures of the Ferris wheel on my way out of the carnival with my family, I decided it would be fun to go back with my tripod and take some longer exposures and see what I came up with.


It was really fun to change the amount of time the shutter on my camera was open and see what kind of pictures I ended up with!



I even got some really cool patterns depending on how long the shutter was open. These are my favorites.


How cool are these photos?!


I am so glad that I went back to take pictures. I had to wait for the cars on the ferris wheel to get loaded, but then the light show began. It is fun that I couldn't see these patterns with my eyes, but I could capture them on  my camera!



I originally went with the intent to capture "concentric circles" for my public blog, but I got SO many interesting and fun pictures. Don't you think so?


Who knew the Ferris wheel was so cool? I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Those are way cool pictures. It's amazing the different shots you got. They are very artistic! I know you enjoyed doing it too. That's half the fun.

    ReplyDelete