Thursday, May 3, 2012

Play at the Park

We have been done with story time at the library for a while, so my boys have missed the time they got to spend afterwards playing with the Esplins. So Karyn and I decided to meet in the park after school so the kids could play.

Jacob is a good big brother and helps me keep an eye on Amelia. She likes to climb all over the play equipment, and of course has no idea just how high up it is! Jacob helps her climb up and go down the slide with him.


I am so happy that I got my camera back from the repair shop yesterday! They were really fast getting it fixed and did a great job. While we were at the park Karyn took some pictures of Amelia and me on the swings.


Amelia thought it was pretty funny that I had her on the swings with me.


She was just laughing as we swung back and forth. I have to say that it takes talent to hold on to your baby and swing at the same time! Of course I didn't go very high and we were very careful.It sur was fun!


The other kids had fun on the swings too. I love this picture of Ephraim!


I got some nice pictures of Karyn's kids too.

We had a good time at the park, but I have to say that it is a bit less fun for me now that Amelia is mobile. I really have to keep an eye on her, which makes the whole experience a bit less relaxing for me. Oh well! At least the kids have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment