Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Super Precious Sleepy Beeper


I was the recipient of an accidental nap today. Hooray! At lunchtime Ephraim was whining because he did not want to eat the lunch I made for him. Usually I let the boys choose, but I had already made macaroni and cheese for lunch.

So I told Ephraim that he was welcome to make his own lunch, at which point he went in his room to pout. Apparently he was tired because this is what I found when I went to check up on him:


Doesn't he look just like a little angel when he is asleep with his hands under his face like that? It almost makes you forget what a little pill he was being just before he fell asleep, huh?

I actually got Amelia down shortly after this and it was only Jacob and Mommy for a while. It was actually pretty nice. We don't get to spend a lot of time alone together, you know?

2 comments:

  1. I think that has to be one of my favorite pictures. I love pictures of sleeping my darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to say except: JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete