Monday, February 27, 2012

Amelia at 11 months

I finally got around to taking Miss Amelia's 11 month photos. Go mommy!

Once again, it was a bit of a challenge to get he to let me take her picture. She just doesn't want to hold still for a picture. She would much rather crawl around or stand up and do her own thing. She gets really annoyed when I keep putting her in the same place to try to take a picture

I did manage to get some pictures that I think are pretty cute.


Just look at all those teeth! Amelia has four teeth on the top, and two on the bottom. I think she is getting a cute little grin.


As you can see, Amelia was standing up next to the coffee table. I guess next time I should get a cute decorative chair for her to hang onto or something. I figure these work for now!


This next picture is nearly a miracle to me. Last month I could not get one picture of her sitting still, so I am really happy with this one. My favorite place to take pictures is outside, so I really can't wait until it is warm enough to move our photo shoots outside.



What a beautiful girl! Can you believe that she is already 11 months old. In less than a month she will turn one! WOW!

We love Amelia so much! She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. That is why we call her our little sunshine. For her first birthday we are going to have a "sunshine" theme because it is just perfect.

It's a good thing that the two pictures above turned out so well, because Amelia was not having it when I tried to take her picture with her 11 months old sign.


What a funny girl!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute girl! I can't believe she's 11 months old. I love those little teeth and her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grumpy picture is CLASSIC! I can't believe she's so big!!

    ReplyDelete