Monday, February 20, 2012

IPad Baby

Can I just tell you how much I love my iPad? Joe bought it for me shortly after Amelia was born and I use it constantly! I love the convenience of having the internet at my fingertips, not to mention my calendar, recipes, music, reminders, games, etc.

I am not the only one at my house who loves it. Jacob and Ephraim love to play games on the iPad and beg me to let them use it! Their current favorite is Where's My Water?. They also still love to play Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds, among others. This weekend I got even more competition for my pad.


Yep! Joe showed Amelia that she could draw with her finger on the iPad, and she was fascinated. I guess it's a good thing that she can't beg me to use it yet!


She has always been drawn to our phones and the iPad. She loves our "shiny boxes".


This is a drawing app that we have. I suppose for Amelia it is a scribbling app.

Isn't it amazing how comfortable and familiar our kids will be with technology? I can't even imagine the kinds of things they will be working with by the time they are older. They will probably laugh at me when I tell them that I had type class in high school and we actually used typewriters. Heck, they probably won't even know what a typewriter is!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be Amelia enjoyed that. Her artistic talents are show through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza loves that app too! Aren't are techno babies just amazing?!

    ReplyDelete