Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Behind the Couch

Today Amelia has discovered the one really fun crawl space in our house- behind the couch!


She figured out how to get behind the couch at the end table by the piano, since the open side has actually had her exersaucer in front of it. She had a great time crawling back there and giggling.


I don't really let the boys back there, and normally wouldn't encourage her to do this either, but I needed to take a photo for a "glimpse" prompt on my public blog. I figured one of these would be perfect!


The boys even gave Amelia a flashlight, so she wouldn't have to be in the dark. Aren't they sweet?


Apparently it is nice and cozy back there. She thought it was tons of fun!


After letting her play for a little while, I put her Bumbo seat in front of the opening so now she can't crawl back there. I don't want her to learn bad habits, even if it is fun!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures! She sure must of had fun and really enjoyed her time behind the couch.

    ReplyDelete