Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rip VAN Winkle

Ephraim is at that age where he refuses to take a nap, even though sometimes he could really use one. I can tell when he is really tired because whenever I take him for a ride in the van in the afternoon and he is the least bit tired, he falls right asleep!


I am talking dead asleep! You can open and shut the van doors and he doesn't even wake up! Sheesh!

The good news is that Ephraim is all better from his cold. The bad news is that Amelia picked it up from him. She has a yucky cough, but it is not croupy sounding so I know they wouldn't be able to do anything for her at the doctor's office. Top that off with the 3 teeth that she is currently cutting, and she is one miserable girl. Needless to say she has not been sleeping well, and I have rocked her to sleep many-a-night, many times a night. Poor girl! I hope she feels better soon.

The boys cannot believe that we STILL do not have any snow. It did not snow yesterday or today... it rained. Can I just say that January in Utah is turning out to be a bit strange! There is no snow on the ground and I can't remember it ever being this warm. I actually don't mind the lack of snow, but I hope for my boys' sake that it snows soon!

2 comments: