Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Amelia's Little Fingers

This weekend we got a random and fun visit from my parents. They were on their way home from Boise and decided when they were equidistant from our house and their house that they would rather come to our house. And really, can you blame them?

Look at this cute girl!

Of course I forgot to take pictures of Grandma and Grandpa when they were here. We were just having too much fun! They came on Sunday night, stayed Monday and then left on Tuesday morning. It was a quick trip, but we had a good time visiting with them and the kids loved to see them.

These pictures were actually taken by my dad. I asked him to take a picture of Amelia's little hand for me.

You see, whenever I feed Amelia she always plays with the cuff on her opposite sleeve. So with each little hand she is fingering her other sleeve, which I think is so cute.

It is amazing to me how different each child is from the get-go. Amelia does things that neither of her brothers ever really did. It is obvious that our kids had their own unique spirits and personalities before they ever came to earth to be part of our family. I sure am glad that we have the three little spirits that we do. They are the biggest blessing in our life!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are three of the best blessings ever,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious to remember her little habits! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete