Monday, January 12, 2009

The Calm after the Storm (Before the Next Storm)

Last week was pretty stormy around here! I didn't appreciate the snow, but Jacob was a bit more enthusiastic (as you could see from the video of him shoveling in the previous post).

Here are some fun pictures that we took last week while we were outside. I thought I would post them to give you an idea of how much snow we got in Pleasant Grove.

While we were gone, our neighbor Will Webster did his best to keep his driveway clear. Jacob just loves to go play at Will's house! He has also enjoyed helping Will and Daddy shovel. Here is Will with Jacob on his four-wheeler.

Our snowbank got pretty high after all the shoveling Jacob and Joe did. Here are some pictures of Jacob on top of the snowbank. He climbed up there all by himself, so I had to run out and take some pictures of my little mountain goat.


Pretty deep snow, right? Here is a flashback from the past... a picture of Jacob on our other snowbank last year. He is wearing the same coat, but I have to say that it is much more snug this year!

Even the most enthusiastic shoveler needs to take a break once in a while. I was watching from the window and saw Jacob sit down for a minute amongst the snow that Joe was shoveling. So I used my zoom lens to take this picture. Didn't it turn out awesome? I was really far away!

So much snow!

This week has been much less snowy, which I have appreciated. It's a good thing I have such a great snow removal team though because I am sure that more snow will be coming our way before too much longer! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment