Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

I have the best baby ever! Last night I fed Ephraim at 9:30 p.m. and then put him to bed. We went to bed shortly after that, and I fell asleep pretty quickly. I woke up in the middle of the night when Ephraim started to cry. I looked at the clock, and can you believe that it was 3:00 a.m.?! I was so excited. I ended up feeding him then and again at 6:30 a.m.  Now if only Jacob hadn't woken up at 5:30 a.m. to come tell us that he was starving! :o)

I can't believe that Ephraim is doing so well with sleep so young. I just hope he keeps it up. Someday (hopefully in the near future) we will achieve the ultimate wonder and every new mother's dream... sleeping through the night. 

Speaking of sleep, I took the most adorable picture of Jacob while he was napping the other day. Isn't it just precious? Sometimes I don't know how he sleeps in such strange positions.















Here is a photo of my two boys that I took last night. I have to say that Joe and I sure make cute boys, don't you think?















Well, Ephraim is one month old today. Can you believe it? Right now both of my boys are napping. Here is a picture that I just took of Ephraim:















He is getting so big! He is a really good baby, and we are lucky to have him in our family.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    I love your blog, isn't it a great way to keep track of how Ephraim and Jacob grow? As you can tell I finally was able to login.

    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! And I agree, you definitely make cute boys!

    ReplyDelete