Monday, April 28, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do.. and I Coo for you--Take Two!

It's been a fun and busy morning. Today the weather is finally gorgeous! (sunny without all the wind we had this weekend) This morning Jacob and I put in a load of laundry and went outside to work in the garden. I have been weeding the strawberries while Jacob plays in the yard and Ephraim just hangs out in his bouncy chair. Then I hung the laundry out to dry and we had lunch. It wasn't until after lunch that I finally got to take a shower.

It's funny how kids see the things you do and try to copy you. I put deodorant on after showering, and saw Jacob in the bedroom looking at himself in the mirror while pantomiming putting on deodorant. I can't even describe how hilarious it was watching him with one arm in the air and the other waving around by his armpit. 

Also hilarious is this picture I took this morning of Jacob after we came inside and he took his hat off. Nice hair, huh?

This weekend we had a good time together as a family. We went shopping and bought some plants for our garden. I am so looking forward to fresh tomatoes! I just hope that the weather gets better soon!

On Sunday after church my friend Stacy came to visit. She got to see Ephraim and told us what a cutie he is. She also wanted to see Jacob, but he was napping. I took her to his room, and this is the sight that greeted us:
Aren't kids adorable when they are sleeping?

After Stacy left we got a cute video of Ephraim talking to his daddy. For some reason he especially likes the sound of his daddy's voice. Joe can get Ephraim to coo really well, so he talked to Ephraim and I shot the video. So in this video you can hear him cooing much better than the previous video (plus Jacob was still asleep, so there is less background noise!).


We love our little boys!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!! I can't wait till my baby comes out to play too!

    ReplyDelete