Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playgroup at Arctic Circle

Remember the beautiful weather I told you we had on Monday? I posted a nice picture of our apricot blossoms and a visiting bee (what? you didn't see the bee?! go look at the picture again!). Well since then it has gotten cold again. It froze yesterday, and now our apricot blossoms look like this:

Not all of the buds have opened yet, so hopefully we will still end up with some apricots... providing the weather cooperates! We are getting pretty sick and tired of the cold and wind. What ever happened to spring?

On a happier note... each week we get together with some of our friends for playgroup. Jacob really enjoys playing with the other kids, and I enjoy talking to the other moms. We haven't been able to go much since Ephraim was born. Now things are a little more settled, and we all went to playgroup at Arctic Circle this morning. They have a play area just like other fast food restaurants, however it is smaller and easier for little kids to play on.

Here is a picture of Jacob going down the slide. He likes the slide when I can get him to go down it. (Sometimes he wants me to "come too").
Here is another picture of Jacob. It looks like I got him to pose for me, but actually I just got lucky and caught him laying there.

I didn't take any pictures of Ephraim on this outing because he just sat in his car seat and slept the entire time. Isn't he a good boy? Later in the day I put Ephraim on his tummy so he could exercise his neck muscles. Of course, Jacob wanted to participate so here is a cute picture that I snapped of my two boys.
Ephraim is growing like crazy. He will be six weeks old soon, which is hard for me to believe. I will have to post another "teddy bear comparison" photo soon.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun at play group, I'm glad you are going again.
    Love ya -- Mom

    ReplyDelete