Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Coo for You!

While putting up videos of Jacob, it occurred to me that I haven't posted any video clips of Ephraim yet. I told Joe it was because he doesn't really do anything interesting yet. I guess Ephraim decided to prove me wrong because he has started cooing and smiling a lot this week. So here is Ephraim's video debut:



Doesn't that just melt your heart? He is such a sweet baby.

Jacob has decided that he will allow me to take pictures and video of him without a fight. For a while there he just wanted to see what you were looking at behind the camera. I have finally convinced him that you have to stand IN FRONT of the camera before you get to see yourself in the little screen on the camera. Here is a video of Jacob saying his name (and at the end he requests that I sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" to him):

Joe has started riding his bike to work since gas is so expensive. Jacob thinks that daddy's helmet is interesting, so I showed him that he has a helmet too. 
Here is a picture of my bicycle boys. 

Jacob's vocabulary keeps improving and he keeps putting more words together. In the past week he randomly told me "Baby Eper... wake up... middle night" and I told him that Ephraim does wake up in the middle of the night. Pretty smart kid, huh?

 Now he can also tell me all about what he wants. For example, the other day he told me "want tractor". I told him that his tractor was right over there. That prompted him to tell me "want new one... big bucket loader". I told him that maybe Grandpa Devereaux would bring him one (his daddy's old one) when he comes to visit. Now Jacob is constantly telling me things that he wants. Today he told me "want fire truck" and the other day he told me that he wanted a "motorbikle". Sometimes I tell him that maybe he will get one of these items for his birthday... and occasionally he will ask "papop bring you one?" Isn't that funny? Apparently Grandpa will bring you whatever your little heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment