Monday, April 21, 2008

Ephraim at 6 weeks

Ephraim is six weeks old today. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Here is a picture that I took today of Ephraim with Brown Bear. I took it just after I fed him, so that's why his little tummy looks so big! :o)

If you go back and look at the other teddy bear picture you can see how Ephraim's legs, arms and face have really filled out. (click on the label for this post that says "brown bear" to find the other one).

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Ephraim from the last six weeks. I like how well you can see all of his hair in this picture... and his eyes are open! Isn't he absolutely adorable?


Ephraim has started to smile and coo at us. It melts my heart when he looks at me and gives me his dimpled smile. I know there is more of this interactivity to come, and I am looking forward to playing with Ephraim. And finally... here is a picture of mommy and Ephraim. Usually I am the one taking the pictures, so yesterday after church I had Joe take a picture of me with my baby boy.

We are both doing well, and look forward to seeing everyone when we have the baby blessing in June!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You can really tell that Ephraim has grown. I really like that picture of him too. It is a good one. Keep taking those pictures!
    Love ya -- Mom

    ReplyDelete