Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Job offer at SLC

Dear Jacob

It finally happened! Your daddy got a job offer today from the Salt Lake City School District! He called me at work, which I thought was odd since we had been sending each other instant messages all morning. Then he told me that he got the job. I am so excited! I just want to jump up and down because I am so happy. So today he is going to talk to his boss here at UVSC and see if they plan to hire him for the position that he applied for here. If not, then he already has a job offer to accept. We have been praying for your daddy to get a full-time job for a long time, and it has finally happened. I can’t tell you how wonderful it makes me feel.

So we are starting to try you out on some rice cereal. Last night we put some in your bottle, and you didn’t seem to mind at all. Daddy tells me that he tried to spoon feed you some rice cereal this morning, and you weren’t quite sure about that. But I’m sure that you’ll figure it out.

I am excited that I will soon get to stay home with you all the time. We will have a lot more time together as a family, and that will be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment