Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amelia at Two Weeks

I haven't taken any pictures in a couple of days, and I realized I should take some of Amelia today since she is two weeks old. Here are some I took this evening when she was feeling sleepy.

What a sweet face.


She still has lots of dark hair. Everyone tells me they are surprised by this, but both of the boys had dark hair too.

Here is Amelia stretching. She didn't really want to wake up, but Mommy decided it was time for her to get up.


Here she is giving me a big yawn.


While changing her diaper I had to take a picture of her little toes. Aren't they tiny?

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, I love her little jamies and those cue little toes are something else. It just makes you want to cuddle up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, and seeing pictures of her in that snuggly outfit makes me miss my babies. Thank you for sharing Miss Amelia with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute, Deborah! I LOVE the name Amelia! It suits her. It looks like you are getting along well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete