Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a Blustery Day in the Neighborhood

Here are some photos of what our neighborhood looked like this morning. I can't believe that it is March 30th and we got 3-4 inches of snow last night! Isn't that disgusting?

I looked out the window and almost went back to bed! Windy, cold, yucky!

Has anyone seen my flowers?

How about the bushes?

Today the Smiths were kind enough to invite us over to play at their house. Jacob had a great time! By the time we were heading home, most of the snow on the streets had melted away and the lawn was started to melt a bit! Too bad the forecast calls for more snow on Wednesday.

I keep hoping the forecasters will change their minds and that the snow will turn out to be an "April Fools!".

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deborah, i'll trade you my front lawn for yours, we have a lot more snow than you do. At least yours will all be melted within a day, not mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!! I think people forget that snow does continue into April in Utah. I was surprised when I drove home from work yesterday that all the snow had melted. I was sad! I think it looks so pretty - everything covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete