Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cowboy Jacob

This weekend we got out the stick horse and cowboy clothes that Jacob got for Christmas. I don't know why we haven't gotten them out sooner! Somehow we can't find the hat for his outfit, so he borrowed Daddy's hat.

He had a great time, and Joe and I took some adorable pictures of him.

Yee-haw!

Looks like this cowboy is plumb tuckered out!

Fooled you! Who are you kidding? I don't get tired!
(Joe took these last three and I love them!)

At the end of the day, the cowpoke and his pony take a siesta.

What fun! We are going to have to get more dress-up clothes for Jacob. There seem to be tons for little girls, but not as many for boys! We will also have to look around for a hat his size.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an imagination he has. How fun it is to have two such fun little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures Deborah! You and Melinda make me want a nice camera. Too bad I don't have money for one! I love the siesta picture. Jacob is sure a handsome cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where oh where did you find a stick horse at Christmas? We looked everywhere and couldn't find one! He is darling!

    ReplyDelete