Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If You Build It, He Will Squish It.

This past weekend we had a great time playing outside. It was still a bit windy, but not too bad. Of course we have been playing a lot in the sand box.

Jacob loves it when I play in the sandbox with him. He always wants me to build castles. Check out this nice castle mommy made!

Of course the only reason he wants me to build these castles is so he can knock them down. Check out the look of pure glee on his face.

He does ask me if he can knock it down before he goes at it. But if I leave anything built up in the sandbox, it won't be there for long!

Doesn't he look pleased with himself?


Ephraim didn't know what to think of the sandbox at first, but I think he is starting to like it.

I am not sure if Jacob is keen on having Ephraim in the sandbox! Actually, he likes having Ephraim there, even if Ephraim doesn't quite know what to do yet.

But believe me, he is picking it up quickly!

If you have boys and no sand box, you really should consider getting one! My boys LOVE it.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! Grandma and Grandpa will be right down to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kid doesn't like to destroy something? Playing in sand is fun. I remember doing it when i was a kid. You are great to let him destroy such a nice castle. I am impressed with your castle making skills. What are you going to do when Jacob and Ephraim both want to knock down the castle? You are going to have to make two castles soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, you are building my argument FOR a sandbox. Those are some impressive castles you are making, btw!

    ReplyDelete