Saturday, September 6, 2008

Photo spectacular

I have taken some really cute pictures of the boys lately, so I thought I should share them now that we are not quite as sick around here.

Ephraim is a rolling machine! He can get nearly anywhere he wants to go by rolling himself around. The other day I changed his diaper in his room and then went to get something. When I came back I almost couldn't find him!











Yep. He decided to check out what it looks like UNDER his bed. Silly boy!

He is also working on crawling. He can propel himself backwards a little bit, but hasn't figured out how to go forward yet. I am sure he will get there before I am ready for it! In any case, isn't he a cutie?


Jacob and Ephraim have a great time rolling around on the floor together. Jacob will lay down next to Ephraim and goo at him, which Ephraim loves. Ephraim absolutely adores his older brother and he laughs and smiles at Jacob all the time.

I managed to pin them both down (well, mostly Jacob) while they were playing to get them to let me take this photo. It is one of my favorites.


Ephraim definitely prefers to sleep on his side or his tummy. He curls up on his side or cuddles up to his bear when he takes a nap. It is so precious!

We also think that Ephraim is working on some teeth. He has been drooling like crazy, chewing on his hands and everything else, and his little rear is a bit raw because of all the saliva going through his system. Poor boy. He has also been acting a bit more cranky lately and I hope the teeth come quickly.

Having two boys is a lot of fun. I think that they will really enjoy playing together as they grow up. I know that I will enjoy watching them both grow in the coming years.

Here are both boys checking out a rainy day. (Ephraim had a little help)

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, that picture of your two boys is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Deanna!

    Jacob loves his "helicopter pajamas"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to put that picture of Ephraim on my wall.

    ReplyDelete