Monday, September 22, 2008

Jump at the chance to see Edible Legos

Last week while Joe was gone to his conference in Las Vegas, we took a trip up to Jeanette's house so I could learn how to do some digital scrapbooking. The funny thing is that I didn't end up with a lot of pictures! I was too busy playing with photos I had already taken.

I did catch this cute photo of Ephraim playing on the floor at her house. Apparently he thought these Legos were pretty tasty!

When we got home on Wednesday we went over to the Brown's house to watch Emma and Ashton. We played outside for a while, and I took a cute photo of sleepy Ephraim laying on the grass. Isn't he a cutie?

Jacob was excited because the Brown's have a trampoline. He hasn't really jumped in one very much, so we let him have a minute to jump by himself. He thought it was pretty fun.



Isn't he a character? What a silly boy.

We spent this weekend home together, which was really nice. We all missed Daddy while he was gone. As a matter of fact, this morning Jacob asked me where Daddy was, so I said he was at work. Jacob replied, "Daddy come home today?"

Yes buddy. Daddy will be coming home today, and tomorrow, and the next day... hooray!

2 comments:

  1. What a little talker that Jacob is. I can't wait to see him this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephraim is growing so fast it's hard to keep up with him, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete