Thursday, August 23, 2012

Family Photos 2012

Hooray! We FINALLY got back the photos from our mini-session. You know the one that got cancelled and rescheduled three or four times?!

Of the three family pictures we got back, there was one that is definitely my favorite.


Isn't that a nice picture? It is really good considering the fact that Amelia was trying to run away from us nearly the whole time! There was one other family picture that I didn't care for at all, and this next one is ok. I probably won't get it printed or anything, but it's not bad.


I really loved this picture of Joe and me.


Aren't we cute?

I also had her take some head shots of just me. I wanted to have a new picture of myself to put on my blogs, Facebook, etc.Aren't these pretty?




I have never really had pictures taken of just me! I love them.

I also liked this picture she got of the boys. We were trying to get all three kids, but that didn't happen.


Sine I am putting up all our family pictures for this year, here is the one that I put together of my three kids wearing the same clothes.


These pictures will all soon be gracing the walls of my home! I love getting new family pictures, but I am determined not to go through as much stress next time. I have already contracted my good friend Cari to take our pictures again in the spring and I am going to take her family pictures for her. What a great trade! We both get something that we cannot do for ourselves and I am flattered that she wants me to take her family pictures since she actually studied photography. The other bonus is that this way I can get ALL the pictures from our photo session and edit them however I would like! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your new family pictures. The one of you and Joe has got to be a real winner. I like the one of all of you, it great. Maybe next year Amelia will smile for the camera too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They look great! You have kids and you are all looking at the camera pleasantly! I say "success"!

    ReplyDelete