Monday, December 28, 2009

Tucson Family & Anniversary

Every year when we are in Tucson, Joe and I also have our anniversary on the 27th. This year the 27th was on Sunday, so we didn't really get to go do anything that day. Instead we all got ready and went to church.

Since everyone was all dressed up, I decided to take some pictures of the boys by the cacti in front of Grandpa and Grandma's "other" house. I started out by trying for the impossible: a picture of both boys together.

Not bad, huh? We got a stool and tried a few more shots. With Joe's help I finally got one that I really like!

Aren't they just the cutest?

Then we did some pictures of each boy. We did the pictures before church, so Ephraim was hyper and happy. Check out this cute boy!

He's handsome, don't you think?

Jacob did pretty well too. Sometimes he tries too hard to smile, but occasionally you can get a natural looking smile out of him. Here are the pictures I like of Jacob:

I really need to get some of these pictures printed out! I think they are so fun.

I want to take some pictures of the boys in these same clothes, but in the snow. I think it would make a fun contrast.

We also took a picture of our entire family after church. These are the bushes in front of Grandma and Grandpa Devereaux's house. I think these pictures turned out pretty nice.

Since it was our anniversary we also had to take one of just the two of us. Aren't we cute?

After church we took pictures of Joe's family with the boys. So here are his Grandpa Sabey, Joe's parents Steve and Jane, and his little sister Emily.

Good looking crowd, don't you think?

Joe and I celebrated our anniversary on Monday. We spent the afternoon together and then went out to dinner. It was nice to have some time alone together to just do some window shopping and whatnot. The best part was that we had built in baby-sitters!

After dinner we got a phone call telling us that Ephraim wanted to see us. He had been walking around the house saying, "Mommy? Daddy?". So we went back and tucked the boys into bed. It was fun too see how excited the boys were to see us . It's nice to know that you are missed when you are gone!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for some posts! Those are great pictures of the boys and of your family. Happy anniversary! Ours is the same day! I am glad that you were able to celebrate and have free babysitting. We did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Darling family! And, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete