Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pillow Story Time

Often when it is bedtime, Jacob will request a bedtime story. So we have ended up with a little ritual that I call "pillow story time".

When it's time for stories, we all get our pillows and jump up on Jacob's bed. Ephraim even runs to his room and gets his pillows and blankets. Then we all sit up against the wall with our pillows while I read stories to Jacob and Ephraim.


Sometimes Ephraim will read his own story. He is especially into stories about "Momas" the train right now. Ephraim is getting much more interested in books and sometimes will even sit and listen to an entire story with us.


Jacob just loves being read to. I could keep him happy just by reading stories for hours on end! I just know that he is going to love it when he learns to read. Even now I will sometimes find him in his room looking at books by himself!

Thanks to my Honey for taking these pictures of me with the boys!

1 comment: