Thursday, December 17, 2009

Buzz Pajamas

This morning the boys were being silly on my bed. Since they looked so cute in their new pajamas, I just had to take some pictures.

As you can see, I have my wedding ring quilt on my bed this month. I put the quilt up every December... partially because it is our anniversary month and I got the quilt when we got married (nearly 7 years ago!) and because I want to use the quilt my grandma made me without wearing it out.

I love the way that Ephraim says "Cheese!" now when I tell him to smile. It is pretty stinking cute!

I love my little Buzz boys!

1 comment:

  1. You all must make a stop by the house and play the new Toy Story Wii game. I think by the looks of this post that your boys would appreciate it a bit more than my girls!

    ReplyDelete