Friday, February 6, 2009

Jacob's Website

Yesterday we went to the library for "Wee Read" as we do on every Thursday. Jacob absolutely loves going and listening to the stories each week. Ephraim is a bit more of a challenge because he wants to just crawl around the entire time. This week he was pretty good and sat on my lap until the very end, so that was nice.

After we were done with Wee Read we went upstairs to check out some books. Right now we are limited to board books because Ephraim is not necessarily safe with regular books. So I am looking through the books when Jacob starts to walk away.

I say, "Jacob come back. Where are you going?"
To which he replies, "I'm just going to check my website."

He then climbs up on one of the chairs by the catalog computers and starts to furiously type on the keyboard and move the mouse around. It was pretty hilarious.

I asked him to come back here please, to which he said, "In a minute, I'm checking my website." I think by then nearly everyone in the library was silently chuckling at my funny little boy.

Funny thing is, this isn't the first time he has said that while we were looking for books at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment