Monday, February 9, 2009

Jacob plays dress up

Jacob did the funniest thing Sunday night. While I was on the phone with my parents, Jacob walked up to Joe and asked him to make this blanket into a dress for him. So Joe wrapped the blanket around him. Then Jacob asked me for a hair bow. It was pretty funny because he has never played at being a girl before.

So I put the hair bow in his hair. He decided he didn't like that, so I put it on his "dress". Here are the blackmail photos:

He told me that his dress needed buttons, so I pretended to put some on there for him. It was actually pretty funny. I guess all kids like to play "dress up", right?


No photos, please!

1 comment:

  1. That's hillarious! I guess he's been spending too much time with Alyssa since she uses her "bobbie" as a dress all the time. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete