Monday, March 5, 2012

Feeling Lucky

I have been having so much fun getting ready for St. Patrick's Day! I started last month because I have two birthdays this month in addition to our St. Patrick's Day fun.


 I decided to make another fun banner for my living room. I think it turned out pretty well, don't you?


Then I decided to try my hand at freezer paper stenciling. I made shirts for all three of my kids and I think they are adorable! What do you think?


I got Ephraim and Amelia to wear their shirts, but Jacob is waiting to wear his to school for St. Patrick's Day. I just love their "lucky" shirts. Freezer paper stenciling was surprisingly easy (especially with my Silhouette Cameo) and I love how crisp the stencils turned out. These shirts will be so fun for the kids to wear on St. Patrick's Day as well as the rest of the year!


Can you believe that Miss Amelia is standing up by herself?! She has taken a few steps from the coffee table to the couch, and it is only a matter of time before she gets more confident and starts walking! We love our lucky girl! (Her birthday is the day before St. Patrick's Day).



Now we are all ready for St. Patrick's Day! That's a good thing because I have a Lego Star Wars Birthday party to plan for Saturday, and my baby's first birthday the next week! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner and the shirts. You are inspiring me to try freezer paper stenciling.

    ReplyDelete