Friday, September 3, 2010

VMworld San Francisco

Our trip to Star Valley and Logan ended today when we picked Daddy up from the airport on our way home. Jacob and Ephraim were excited to see Daddy, and I know we were all ready to go home.

While Joe was in San Francisco we were able to keep in touch through text and picture messages. It was nice to know I could send him a little message and he could read it when he was able to. It was also fun to get pictures of where he was and what he was doing. Here are some of the pictures Joe took using his phone.

Here is the hotel room that he stayed at. Looks nice to me!

Joe did a lot of walking in San Francisco, and he found this apple store and took a picture of their cool banner.
I had to smile when Joe send me this picture message. He saw all these lifts artfully posed and thought of me because I try to take a picture of something interesting every day.


One evening Joe went on a little sightseeing trip around San Francisco. He rode on a trolley part of the way, and then walked a whole bunch. Too bad the streets are all either really uphill or downhill! His legs got quite the workout.


One of the things Joe saw was Lombard Street, which is the curviest street in the US. Looks pretty crazy to me!

Then he walked from Lombard Street over to Coit Tower. I thought this picture turned out really nicely, especially for a cell phone picture!


He also took some nice pictures of the city. Here is the Bay Bridge as seen from Coit Tower.

And here is a picture of the city.


Joe had a good time at his conference in San Francisco. We are hoping that maybe someday I will be able to go to a conference like this with him so we can spend the evening sightseeing and exploring together.

No comments:

Post a Comment