Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Poolside at the Devereaux House

Tomorrow playgroup is at our house, and we've decided to play outside in the pool. So today we had to fill it up and test it out. I love that our pool does not require being blown up, it is a decent size, and it folds up to store.

The boys just love that you can fill it with water.

They were having a great time in the pool this afternoon playing with various toys. I was enjoying the shade of the back porch.

Jacob started pouring water over Ephraim's head, and I asked him to stop. When he didn't, I poured a little over his head to show him why Ephraim might not like it. His reaction was so dramatic that it seriously cracked me up! Just look at this face!


You would think he was seriously injured right? Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment