Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Dig our Sandbox!

It was a busy weekend at the Devereaux household, as usual!

First thing in the morning Joe left to go on a long bike ride with his boss, Kevin. They went on a ride with the Bonneville Cycling Club that started near Springville. They rode around the Lakeshore area and went about 56 miles total. Joe said he had a great time going fast and doing a paceline with a bunch of cyclists. He also mentioned that he passed his Grandpa Sabey's place twice!

Next time I will have to see if we can find somebody to watch the kids so I can go too! The boys and I had a good time while daddy was gone. We went grocery shopping, and then Jacob got to hang out with his friend Will for a while. They had a great time in the sandbox, as you can see:

Jacob and will dug a big hole, and then Jacob sat in it. Will started to cover Jacob up and I didn't think Jacob would like being buried in the sand, but he thought it was hilarious. As a matter of fact, he asked will to do it again!

Let's dig another hole!

Ok! I'm ready! Bury me!

Then Will started driving Jacob's excavator around Jacob's head, which he thought was hilarious! I thought it made for a fun photo!

Later that day we went shopping and worked on getting a bunch of stuff done around the house. Sometimes I think we could use two Saturdays just to get all the stuff done that we want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment