Saturday, May 9, 2009

At Schoolo they have Coolo Toolos

I have been meaning to post this since the end of March, but never got it typed up... so here it is!

Jacob is such a character!

He talks exceptionally well for a two year old (almost three!), and he has for quite some time. I have been amazed at all the words that he picks up on and uses. You definitely have to watch what you say around him unless you want it repeated back to you!

So apparently Jacob has become a bit bored with speaking plain English. To be silly he has started to put an extra "oh" on any world that end in -ool. So instead of cool, he says coolo (pronounced cool-oh). Instead of tools, he says tool0s. Funny, huh?

No matter what word I give him that ends in -ool, he will change the ending to his liking. So one day I was trying to see just how good he is at this game. So I asked him to say "At school they have cool tools". Without batting an eye he says "At schoolo they have coolo toolos". What a smarty pants!

I even tried to mix him up by doing "at school by the pool they have cool tools", but he got that one right too!

No comments:

Post a Comment