Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Amelia pictures

I have been meaning to get some more pictures of Amelia up, but never seem to get to it. Here are some pictures that I have taken recently.

When my mom was here last week we went and bought a cute little dress for Amelia. Most of hers were too big. So we tried it on her. Cute, huh?


She also wore this dress to church on Sunday.


Amelia had her first major blowout, so we decided to just give her a bath. She actually liked her second bath...

She didn't mind the water at all. It was just when we got her out that she wasn't particularly happy.


Here is Amelia giving me a big yawn.


Isn't she precious?

2 comments:

  1. Her dress has smocking!!! Nothing melts my heart faster than a beautiful baby girl in smocking!! Now, if only I could inherit that dress from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how comfortable she was taking a bath. Usually babies cry all the way through their first few.

    ReplyDelete