Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pajama Boys

My goal this year has been to take a picture every day. Sometimes I forget until it is late at night, so a few times I have gone to take a picture of the boys in bed. They are awfully cute when they are sleeping.


 I tood this picture after the boys and I were had a challenging evening last night. I was trying to finish  cleaning the dishwasher, which was pretty nasty inside. I was also trying to cook dinner... and all Ephraim wanted when he woke up was me. To make things even more challenging, Joe got home from work late. So Ephraim did quite a bit of clinging and whining. When I did get him to play with Jacob for a while, there was a lot of screaming.

So Mommy had to take a time out after dinner. Later as I looked in on Ephraim asleep, I couldn't help but think how adorable he is. Even when he is doing things he probably shouldn't (like crawling on the arms of the couches!) I love this little guy.

This morning I was just thinking about how cute my boys are in their pajamas with their morning faces on. Jacob usually comes to find me in the morning (with Teddy) and tell me good morning.


Then we go and get Ephraim from his room. The boys are usually so happy to see me in the morning so even when I don't really want to climb out of bed (sometimes it's EARLY), it is always nice to be loved and wanted.
What a cute pair of pajama boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment