Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ephraim's first bath on the day I was DUE

Today we gave Ephraim his first bath. I was expecting him to get upset and scream about it like Jacob did the first few times. Surprisingly, Ephraim didn't seem to mind the bath at all. See how calm he looks? He was practically asleep through the whole thing.





















Here is a picture that we took today of my three boys. Aren't they a handsome bunch?















Ephraim is twelve days old today, which is funny because today is my official due date. The first week has been quite an adjustment. Jacob is finally starting to relax a little bit. For the first little while he wouldn't let Daddy out of his sight. I think he was afraid we were going to leave him again. I have been busy taking care of Ephraim, and Joe has been really great with Jacob. I'm sure it will take a while, but eventually we will get into a new routine. Until then, it has been really great to have Joe home for so long to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment